Counting Down to ESPC21 Online

This May 28th, I will be delivering a full day tutorial with Serge Luca on Building Solutions with Power Apps & Power Automate.

But that’s not all! On June 2nd, I will be delivering a session: Business RPA with Power Automate. Learn about what is RPA, its business benefits and how you can fit Power Automate Desktop to transform business processes in your organization, freeing your from repetitive tasks.

 

I will be taking any questions you may have live during my session, so come prepared!  

 

ESPC21 is always amazing, whether in-person or virtual – the best speakers, topics and audience and everyone is so engaged, so I am really excited to be speaking at this event. Register today to be sure you don’t miss it! 



As a speaker at ESPC21 Online I can share with you a special 25% discount on Pro Access tickets, which includes a pre-event tutorial of your choice, all event sessions on demand and more. If interested, just use code ESPCPRO when booking here. 

 

You can find the full event schedule here and check out some of ESPC’s reasons why you don’t want to miss this event hereI hope to see you at ESPC21 Online!  

 

Book your ticket today 

Comments

  1. Bedava sohbet et yeni arkadaşlıklar kur ücretsiz şekilde chat yap.
    rakipsizsohbet.net
    sensohbet.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm remembering my brief escapade in Dubai a few weeks ago. I went to Omniyat to see the amazing drone shows. Have you ever seen it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Machine Learning Explained!

Building JSON Objects in Microsoft Flow